couple of questions about Motormix Emulation V2

Dunewar

I've looked into the programming, and rearranged the table somewhat (TK had some empty spaces in there to conform to his LC, which I won't have), and I came to this list of modules (without buttons/encoders etc...) :

1x CORE

1x MF (+8 motorised faders)

3xDIN

3xDOUT

1x 2x40LCD

Does this somehow look right? This is based on the file mm_dio_table.c. On some places, it says "(in my setup encoders are connected here)". Does this mean encoders not used for the MM emulation, or encoders necessary for the emulation?

Also, a couple of other questions concerning the MM emulation :

-is it possible to include a couple of encoders that spit out general MIDI CC's, to control a softsynth or plugin from the same control surface?

-in the file mios_tables.inc, there is mention of a jog-wheel encoder, but the motormix doesn't have a jog wheel, does this refer to the encoder that selects the function of the other encoders?

This is my first major DIY project, so I want to be prepared before I order anything, so sorry for any obvious questions that I may have asked..

Not too many people have used them so it might take awhile to get an answer...

Thats not right ... but not many people used MM emulation - thats the problem!

I could answer questions about the LC with Logic/Mackie Emulation ... but MM ... never used it.

greets

Doc