POST YOUR MYSPACE URL'S HERE

sensorium

haha.  You don't know how many requests I've had to finish that track.....That was a test I did on the fly when trying to learn my DAW, and it seems to be a favorite of all my friends....and it's only a 15 second long freestyle chorus.  I guess that doesn't speak too highly of the rest on my (finished) tracks, does it? haha

hi

Sensorium it was a funny reading your Bio...

i won t give out my personal myspace yet but here one i am taking care of, it s been a series of party/small electronic concert i ve been taking care of. It all started as a "secret" location party in a private villa and probably for that reason, together with the appearance of the very owner of Klitekture Records, LOD DJing for a selected public who had to request a map via Email to get there, it turneD out quite well.Well we had a couple of phone calls by the neighbors  but that was in the schedule somehow..

I am working for the next date which is going to be probably the 18th of Octuber.

here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/dronedoors 

Now, the game: there are a few pictures on this myspace, if you can spot me out you win one of the following items, at your choice:

-1 used Intel Celeron Mobile CPU 2.48 Ghz

-1 used  Powerbook battery

-1 bag of different leds and switches (new)

-1 firewire cable

Have fun!

Simone