Eagle

DavidBanner

hi Seppoman

yes i didn t write it in the post ... my fault ... but the MBwiki.upload@gmail.com account is already in the hands of a moderator so the files will actually be uploaded in the wiki.

I ve used my server for my first uploaded library just as a test, it s the first time i edit the Wiki.. :) didn t want to screw things up too much, but it seems to work ok so now i will send it to MBwiki.upload@gmail.com

thanks for getting involved if you feel like i can send you the password for that gmail account

Simone

I've just done a bit of a cleanup... The page was named "Encoders_pots" which is not such a good name as it can cause confusion.

I should digress for a moment and remind everyone to be mindful of the things they upload and create - there's a jpg there called "backpanel.jpg" for example... Not a great name, as it could be a back panel for anything. It should be something descriptive like JoeBloggs_CoolController_Backpanel.jpg....

I thought about calling the new page 'eagle_encoders_pots', but there is no page for Eagle itself, so I've created it (in the hope that some more skilled users will fill it up!) and put the libraries there, and uploaded the files to the wiki from your zip.

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/cadsoft_eagle

:)

hi

S1 tx for the help, yes it is better, i am completely new to Wiki editing but i hope that this Eagle midibox library will be useful.

I was just wondering whether it could be a good idea or not to let people post/upload all those little pre-beta applications/schematics that are laying in our HD.

An example: i have a schematic for a buffering/scaling circuit to be used with the Sharp infrared sensor, it s never been tested cause i am using a software scaling system, still i ve sent the schematics to a few midiboxers that were interested in testing and developing it.

The idea would be to have a page where small projects in development state can be shared among users and be of inspiration or for teaming up.

Another example: i am drawing PCBs for the sparkfun buttons, one is a 5x2 another is 8x2 but they can be split in smaller blocks of 2x2 so that can build buttons matrix around the 2x2.

???

Simone

I'm sure it will prove to be useful thanks man :)

Don't stress about the details of wiki editing. I would rather do a little cleanup of good documentation, than have no documentation at all :)

As for sharing those ideas, yes, please do! You (or anyone) can create a user projects page and put all of their little tidbits on there. I'll be happy to upload as required.