Could someone burn a couple of PICs for me?

jeroddumas

I have a pic16 and pic 18.  I would like to build the Midibox Plus and Mackie Control.  I have already built the Midibox Plus on vectorboard and I am waiting on Smash to start selling PCBs for the MC.  I would like to know if someone can burn a couple of PICs for me, as I am itching to test the Plus.  Thanks for the help.

Jerod

I have a pic16 and pic 18.  I would like to build the Midibox Plus and Mackie Control.  I have already built the Midibox Plus on vectorboard and I am waiting on Smash to start selling PCBs for the MC.  I would like to know if someone can burn a couple of PICs for me, as I am itching to test the Plus.  Thanks for the help.

Jerod

If you write where you live then it would be easier, it doesn´t make much since to send around the world if somebody nearby is ready to help you. That saves a lot og time and shipping. Anyway if you live near denmark, pass it on to me and i´ll do it.

Edit: I just saw the schematics for the midibox plus, if you build that on a vector board, theres no problem building the jdm on a vector board too. It would be alot faster, and the burner i a nice thing to have.

js

If you write where you live then it would be easier, it doesn´t make much since to send around the world if somebody nearby is ready to help you. That saves a lot og time and shipping. Anyway if you live near denmark, pass it on to me and i´ll do it.

Edit: I just saw the schematics for the midibox plus, if you build that on a vector board, theres no problem building the jdm on a vector board too. It would be alot faster, and the burner i a nice thing to have.

js

Making the JDM Programmer isnt a big thing. Its built in no time. You even dont need power supply and casing.

If you have it, you also can go sure, that you are getting all that upgrades!

Or perhaps consider the Bootstrip method (only working with the 18s) described on the page.

/edit: strap not strip  ;D

Making the JDM Programmer isnt a big thing. Its built in no time. You even dont need power supply and casing.

If you have it, you also can go sure, that you are getting all that upgrades!

Or perhaps consider the Bootstrip method (only working with the 18s) described on the page.

/edit: strap not strip  ;D