Flip from encoder to faders in Logic?

Steven_C

Hi Everybody!

Hey, does anyone know how to flip the control from the encoders down to the faders on the Logic Control? I've decided to wait a while before getting encoders, and I've got my Motorfaders hooked up, and want to know how to control the encoder functions with the faders, I've read the parts of the Logic Control manual, and set the menu within logic to flip mode, and pressed the flip button on the LC, but it dosen't seem to work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

thanks, from Steve

Hi Everybody!

Hey, does anyone know how to flip the control from the encoders down to the faders on the Logic Control? I've decided to wait a while before getting encoders, and I've got my Motorfaders hooked up, and want to know how to control the encoder functions with the faders, I've read the parts of the Logic Control manual, and set the menu within logic to flip mode, and pressed the flip button on the LC, but it dosen't seem to work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

thanks, from Steve

Hi Steve,

it's strange, it just have noticed the same. Only the rotary encoders get the function of the motorfaders, but not vice versa. But I can remember that it was working a while ago. Either this has been changed in one of the latest Logic versions, or a special option has to be enabled to get this working :-/

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Steve,

it's strange, it just have noticed the same. Only the rotary encoders get the function of the motorfaders, but not vice versa. But I can remember that it was working a while ago. Either this has been changed in one of the latest Logic versions, or a special option has to be enabled to get this working :-/

Best Regards, Thorsten.