SEQ Record possibilities

Rio

In REALTIME MODE or STEP MODE - every note from an external device will be routed to the defined channel to midi-out.

Thats allright and useful, but in the case i want set up notes in step mode via external keyboard, while sequence is playing, my suggestion is that incoming notes shouldn't be routed (played) immediately to the device. (at time it's a bit confusing and disturbing listen to the sequence while doing this).

So my question: What can i change in code to check whether Sequencer is playing and Step mode is activating to supress routing of incomming notes? The problem is, i havn't skills in ASM -- it should be something like this, abstract in c:

if (!(seqplaying && stepmode)) route_recnote();

Greets, Rio

Whoops I must've closed this tab by accident... No open tab, no work was done.. Darn my useless brain, it can't remember anything without a firefox tab or an outlook reminder ;). I'll try and find time tonight.

LOL @ your 'tip' (aka 'how to find the answer') , thanks TK! heheheheh

ok, after i've done a real short crashcurse in pic assembler and a bit knowledge of c64 asm too, i think i got it (<joke>...wenn man net allet alleene macht ;) hehe</joke>):

CS_M_RECORD_NotifyEvent_SLoopSnd

;; Rio Code, check SEQ_RECORD_MODE_STEP and SEQ_STATE_RUN
	btfsc	SEQ_STATE, SEQ_STATE_RUN
	btfss	SEQ_RECORD_MODE, SEQ_RECORD_MODE_STEP
	;; endRio Code

call	MIDI_EVNT_Send

Simple and now it works..

In attachment there is the whole cs_m_record.inc file.

Best Regards, Rio.

cs_m_record.inc

cs_m_record.inc