Knob orientation (Re`an knobs)

Sasha

Some info about international shipping would be nice. I tried to navigate trough their website to find few email addresses but nobody ever answered me.

If they ship internationally and if there is a way to order it somehow I might need more help in translation. Thank you.

@nebula

I would also like to know what is happening with bulk order for Re`an knobs. Will it happened?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, sorry for the long delay in putting together this bulk order.  I assure you my plan has been for it to happen ... I have been trying to find a big enough block of continuous time to crop my pictures, complete writing up my proposal for the bulk order thread, find a place to host the pics and then finish my (95% composed) forum posting.  Then it's "order underway".

I honestly thought I would have finished it by now.  But by my plans, this one's a bit complicated, because I want to order several kinds of knobs at the same time, some of which are decided by the group.

I have had a few pm's etc asking what the status is, so I think I will make a post to the "Bulk Orders" forum to get things rolling, even though I don't have all the nice pics collected and everything.  The unfortunate by-product of this is that it will make a prominently posted bulk-order otherwise look less enticing to people who don't know exactly which knobs we are getting.

But ... enough delay.  I'll get this ball rolling very shortly.  I wish to fully comply.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jg6qSGXGvq8

I don`t believe you need to make dedicated webpage with different angles of photos and full description. If you really think it is necessary I can help you create one, or crop, optimize photos or whatever if you have no time. Just give me some details/material.