New header for finished projects?

pay_c

Hey TK!

Some suggestion for this forum: Whats about a header (like "finished projects" or similar) where to put in all those cool things, which get lost due to the high new thread number.

I´m thinking of threads like the bankstick selector button and d2k´s finished LC and so on.

All those cool things are getting lost with the time, what they really shouldnt.

Perhaps you should be the only one who can open up new threads there, so thats not happening again.

Hey TK!

Some suggestion for this forum: Whats about a header (like "finished projects" or similar) where to put in all those cool things, which get lost due to the high new thread number.

I´m thinking of threads like the bankstick selector button and d2k´s finished LC and so on.

All those cool things are getting lost with the time, what they really shouldnt.

Perhaps you should be the only one who can open up new threads there, so thats not happening again.

Hi Pay,

Since these postings are also a nice documentation about MIDIbox variations, it makes sense to integrate them into the menu structure at the left side. I could add a page under "Miscellaneous->Forum Digest" which could contain some direct links to these forum articles.  

All what I need is a list of your favourite articles (just list the links below)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Pay,

Since these postings are also a nice documentation about MIDIbox variations, it makes sense to integrate them into the menu structure at the left side. I could add a page under "Miscellaneous->Forum Digest" which could contain some direct links to these forum articles.  

All what I need is a list of your favourite articles (just list the links below)

Best Regards, Thorsten.