bankchange function

d2k

Hi...

Is it possible to not have the MB64 send out all the pot values whenever you change banks? The reason I ask is because I have a logic enviro that uses all 127 cc's accross 16 chans to handle vol/pan/sends etc but when i change to another bank on the MB (I have 16 buttons for bank slection) all these levels get screwed up as it sends out all the values of the pots...

Cheers...

Dan

Hi...

Is it possible to not have the MB64 send out all the pot values whenever you change banks? The reason I ask is because I have a logic enviro that uses all 127 cc's accross 16 chans to handle vol/pan/sends etc but when i change to another bank on the MB (I have 16 buttons for bank slection) all these levels get screwed up as it sends out all the values of the pots...

Cheers...

Dan

Hi Dan,

in theory: yes

in practice: I don't want to touch the MB64 firmware anymore, it's very hard to add even more features without relocating code (which mostly causes trouble and new bugs)

Looking forward for the MIOS implementation :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Dan,

in theory: yes

in practice: I don't want to touch the MB64 firmware anymore, it's very hard to add even more features without relocating code (which mostly causes trouble and new bugs)

Looking forward for the MIOS implementation :)

Best Regards, Thorsten.