Controllerism

tos

Well, it is new to some people. Most controllerists still use commercial controllers, so simplest modification like this one is "a new thing"

What I like is that more and more DJs/musicians are doing some modification to their gear just because they are not satisfied with it completely. Big companies could easily do the research for most wanted features so they can make ultimate, fairly priced, very useful and full featured controller, but what would they do if they don`t left something for V2, V3... Technology exists today, but we still need to wait. That is why I love MB! I don`t have to wait, and I can do it much better in most cases. Money is our only limiting factor ::)

Companies have to balance between their future production and current place on the market. How many times we see PCB that are not fully stacked in our products..? ...everything is already designed, but it`s not time for it yet.

But, that`s the business. I think modular design is the way to go. I`ve seen some modular controller somewhere with modules with 6.3mm jacks but it is nothing special. :| One modular design is somewhere on the forum too.