Jump to content

ArumBlack

  • entries
    3
  • comments
    0
  • views
    1,963

SEQ V4 Progress


arumblack

909 views

 Share

Some progress to report. 

 

Needed to get new ribbon cables for the new Core. One would think crimping ribbons is a trivial task but I managed to mess up two. first one I made worked fine. next two no good (one somehow had a dead short). Finally got that sorted.

Then out to the drill press to recess the angle aluminum I had the LCD's mounted to, so they didn't end up way above the buttons. No problems.

 

Then to finish wiring up the encoders, which I started years ago, and had all the switches and 4 encoders wired. Again no problems....well they haven't been tested yet....I'm panel mounting the encoders so I've just Soldered directly to the pins and heat shrinked over them (remember to slip the shrink tube on before soldering).

 

Some pictures, Else it didn't happen ;)

 

20160313_103018.thumb.jpg.d64184b80fde9520160313_103024.thumb.jpg.a33199b5bf0bf420160313_104518.thumb.jpg.15022c44489db820160313_104531.thumb.jpg.d98f69a214fa7620160313_105041.thumb.jpg.f5cf71d3c4690b

 Share

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...