Firmware is working.
Manager is ready.
- 2 dedicated envelopes with optional non-linear curve for each voice, which can be assigned to Pitch and Volume
- 2 additional envelopes with optional non-linear curve which can be assigned to Pitch and Volume
- 4 additional LFOs with different waveforms which can be assigned to Pitch and Volume
- Pitch Bender
- Portamento with optional "Constant Time Glide" function
- Poly, Mono, Multi and Legato Mode
- Separate keyboard zones for each voice (key splitting) allows to play voices separately
- Free controller assignments to Modulation Velocity AUD0, Velocity AUD1, Wheel and Aftertouch
- Wave and CC sequences which allow more percussive sounds
- 2 Wavetables, 3 modes (Single 1x32, double 2x16 and Kit)
- In Kit Mode Wavetable is used as Key mapping table
- The wavetable sequencer can be combined with the arpeggiator in order to realize complex textures
- LFOs, Envelopes, Wavetables, Arpeggios optionally syncable via external MIDI clock
- OS independent MaxMsp Manager
- BankStick support (128 sound patches per stick, up to 2 are internally connected)
Here preset(patch) is 'Drum Kit 1'
- Voice Mode : Poly, max 2 notes at a time.
- Wavetable Mode : Kit, one note / one sound.
'Drum Kit 1' Sound demo:
Only one MIDI track, five differents sounds, for this drum pattern.
The track starts with this five sounds.
Next part: MB-TIA Cartridge. Final PCB.