Hello all

karlos

Hello All!

I knew about this great project from a friend few days ago, I would like to introduce myself to all the community.  I am Carlos, I live in Barcelona. I think this is is very interesting project, and also this is a very nice forum! It has hooked me that already I am beginning to design my first MIDIBOX SEQv3...

Also, as working and loving all the electronics, especially analog domain, I am yours for any help I can give! As many "midibox'ers" here, I loved to dissasemble all and make sparks at home (when child) and construct (today)  ;D

I have added some pics of a project I finished time ago (at many moments of the building process), and it has almost not "seen the sunlight" (is this correct? spanish phrase)

It is a "triple" analog sequencer, let's say it is like 3 independent sequencers: 2 for CVs and 1 for Gate. Each has controls for change the sequence order, own clock divider, CV input for summing, master or slave option, control inputs and outputs for the main counter, and some "rare" functions. master clock, and midi interface (in construction...to be added in the blank left side panel) It is perfect for "tangerinian" sequence manipulation...

Well, it is a wonderful "big and heavy" DIY machine, so now I think it's time to go to something more "desktop", that doesn't need a separate table.... hehe

Best regards,

Carlos.

11 (Large)_thumb.JPG

D2 (Large)_thumb.JPG

frontal finalizado 2 (Large)_thumb.JPG

panel finalizado 1 (Large)_thumb.JPG

11 (Large).JPG

D2 (Large).JPG

frontal finalizado 2 (Large).JPG

panel finalizado 1 (Large).JPG

Hi!

Thanks to all :)

Yes it was a long project, It toke about two years...and still not having midi...(in construction) ;)

I'm happy to see that many projects here are builded and working in few weeks!...

FWIW We'd probably say it hasn't "seen the light of day" ... but what you said works :)

Thanks! now I see it was'nt nesesary to tranlate it... In spanish is literally the same ;D: no ha "visto la luz del sol"

It would be cool to see it in action, so If you are thinking about publishing some video I support you.  ;)

Yes! this is another pending thing to do! I don't have videocam at this moment, but I'm trying to find one... Will post youtube link in few days!

hey! bienvenido

i am leaving in 17 hours for barcelona, to assist to an event www.theinfluencers.org at the CCCB Museo de Arte Contemporanea, and spin on thursday (dunno where exactly yet), i ll PM you my number so we can catch up and have some MB talking, (and maybe i can try your machinery?)

Sure! it would be interesting! sorry I don't understand "spin on thursday", will PM you today

by the way If anyone is interested in schematics, boards or more info about the analog sequencer, just PM me!

I am also making (well, trying to get the time to make it :)) a website where that info, my MB projects and others will be available.

All the best,

Carlos

Yes! this is another pending thing to do! I don't have videocam at this moment, but I'm trying to find one... Will post youtube link in few days!

Cool. Looking forward to see it. :)

Sure! it would be interesting! sorry I don't understand "spin on thursday", will PM you today

Cimo wanted to say he is DJ-ing in Thursday, but I think he is using computer, so that is maybe incorrect phrase in his case. ;D