cap substitution help

DavidBanner

I'm trying to find a Cap I've ordered from Digi-Key but is about 2 months away from being in stock:

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=P4593-ND

data:Family Poly Film

Capacitance 0.1µF

Voltage - Rated 50V

Tolerance ±5%

Series ECQ-B(F)

Package / Case Radial

Packaging Bulk

Features General Purpose

Maximum Temperature -40°C ~ 105°C

Other Names:

ECQ-B1H104JF

ECQB1H104JF

P4593

P4593-ND

Can anyone give me suggestions to either find the original in stock or suitable equivilants via mouser/Reichelt/Rapid/RS etc etc?

By the way - two people have now asked if we are brothers... (pretty rare second name, I do have to say). the answer would have to be 'genetically no, but in spirit yes'

hehehe - I'll second that! It is a bit odd innit!

I think I'll grab those caps from Farnell myself, but thanks for the offer and the link.

thanks Prof!

I want to keep the parts as per the original spec, some of those caps have signal running through them so I don't want to risk colouring the sound, it's the "SSL Sound" I'm building that baby for...

I do love Rapid - their service really is great (especially for the UK)...

BTW: if you are ever in East London near Brick Lane give me a shout and come round for a beer!

it's official Rapid are the best electronics company in the UK.

They even have people working on Sunday!

I placed an order last night about 2am, realised I needed to change some parts, "deleted it" and re-ordered adding the extra parts.

After checking this morning I realised both orders had been placed and were getting ready for dispatch - eeekkk! I hate wasting money like that.

I was going to wait till Monday and check if I could do anything about it then.

I just got a call (12:30pm Sunday) from Rapid "You placed 2 very similar orders - do you want them both or shall I cancel one?".

I'm super impressed!

Also good to know if you need stuff urgently in the week that you can place the order Sat/Sun and have it to you double quick.