USB - Cypress An2131

Pearl

Hi Pearl,

yes, you have to solder all power pins, in most cases they are not connected together (unfortunately!).

I will send the PCB to Mike next week when he is back from vacation.

Note for people outside germany: the PCB can also be ordered from SmashTV from the US for about US $7 (Tim: please correct me if I'm wrong)! He made the PCB layout and only his board will have the DIY friendly laser print (the part names and outlines are printed at the top side)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Another question from my side about the drivers: Just read the imperfections on ucapps.de.

Will there be a chance for a driver update someday? Especially the multiclient thing is not so good for me...

btw:  :o wow! Very compact design!! SmashTV DID do some good job there!!

> Will there be a chance for a driver update someday?

> Especially the multiclient thing is not so good for me...

This isn't in my hand, the Microsoft driver isn't multiclient capable... However, if somebody has experiences in writing an own USB driver for the OS site, he is welcome for doing this!

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Note for people outside germany: the PCB can also be ordered from SmashTV from the US for about US $7 (Tim: please correct me if I'm wrong)! He made the PCB layout and only his board will have the DIY friendly laser print (the part names and outlines are printed at the top side)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Actually those boards will have to be $8, The extra size makes it cost more to produce.  All inclusive it costs me $6.91 to do this board, so if I price it at $7 and ruin one board in the process, I have to make/sell 77 more boards to cover the cost of that one bad board!

At $8 per board I can afford to scrap one board for every 7 that ship, (which is my average right now! ;) ) and that dog will hunt.  8)

That one is the most expensive, all of the others will sell for $6-$7.

SmashTV