What are these switches?

intellijel

Can't help on the specific model, but they remind me a little on the paddle-style switches found on old Kenwood stereo amplifiers.

If you look for paddle switches at e-switch or digikey, mouser etc, you might have some luck.

Generally 'toggle' switches have a fairly stiff feel, whereas the paddle switches (which are more like rocker switches with a paddle instead of a rocker) are a lot easier to 'flick'.

I am looking to source switches like the ones used on the Korg Zero 8 for the mute/solo

Got pics of the real ones?

basically something I can flick quickly like I would on a DJ mixer.

Any ideas?

Read datasheets, take note of actuation force/curve, make a shortlist, buy/order free samples, try, repeat, repeat, repeat....

Ahh okay the rendered image made them look like they might have had special ends...

These are cloned to death, you can find them everywhere, in a lot of very different feels, and degrees of build quality. If I'm getting it right, you want the type that will hold in the centre on a detent, but with a gentle push, will leave the detent, and are spring-loaded to jump to either extremity of the throw? I *think* NKK have some like that....