6582 SID MEGA-SALE #6 **CLOSED**

Wilba

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karateka_%28video_game%29

me thinks so..

The Apple II version came on one apparently single-sided disk. As an easter egg, a second version of the game was placed on the flip side of the disk. If one put the disk into the drive upside-down, the game played identically to the first side, except that the game was displayed vertically flipped. According to Mechner, this was done as a joke, causing naive users to call tech support and ask why the game was upside-down. Invariably, they would receive the reply, "take the disk out, insert it right-side up, and reboot".

LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad I missed this one. Still missing the SID needed to get started with my box. I'd love to have one that I know is working since that would give me one less thing to worry about. I put my name up on the reserve list for two but I'm guessing there are no spares left?

Any chance that there will be a MEGA-SALE #7 in the future?  ;)

I figured if I have the chance to get my hands on a bunch of new SIDs that I might as well get as many as I will ever need as there is a finite supply of them. I want to make sure I have enough spares to replace any that fail for the rest of my life basicly :) Also, after I finish my MB-6582 project I want to make sure I have enough incase I want to try my own designs aswell.