SEQV3=total recall

Phattline

In the SEQV3 describten I read "total recall..." Ok, can SEQ3 controlled via Midi CCs? Eg, for every Step a cc?

I ask this becaus, there are not quite much endless fader out there. There are the Touch sensitiv Resistors (like from Notebook -touchpads) outthere with muchLEDs in behind to provide total recall on slider input devices.

Now whats about a Touchscreen, and a slow pc, with a graphical slider interface wich acts as total recall midicontroller- can do this thing (it already exists, and the Interface can fully easy changed....) interactive with the SEQ3, it can even SEQ3 have midicontroll?

I have made a 64x100 fader interface and I still raape Ableton live as a stepsequencer with it, while every fader controll a step (or a stepgroup)...with this you can easyly jam around for ours, because, there is one move and you have a cool sequence, because you see the notes not as C1 and C3, you see, "höhenunterschiede die die Tonhöhe andeuten...) a fader on the top is high tune...and so on...... but it is´n total recall...because fader cant be...(yes with motorfaders  ;D but that is....hoho to expensive...but maybe  ;) so I thougt, hm maybe touchscreen (cause I have one at home with 17"...)

here is the picture with the Midibox 64 (with 100mm sliders to sequence....)

jg.jpg

• 1 month later...