Selling my boards and parts

mirv

Well, life seems to be kicking me in the a$@ and I just don't any time for the projects I had planned into the foreseeable future. I hate to see them just sit around so hopping someone can get some use out of these.

Here is a list of what i'm getting rid of.  (pic included)

3 x din  just board

2 x dout    just board

1 x sid  just board

1 x core  just board

1 x DIN completed

1 x DOUT completed

1 x Core Completed

1 x OPL3 Completed (minus the soundcard chips)

20 x Bornes encoders

Both the DOUT an OLP3 both missing the 10k resistors which i will include.. just never got around to putting them in.

Chips for the completed DIN and DOUT are included (never put in) as well as 3 x PIC18f4685 and 3 x PIC18f4620.  None of the PICs are programmed or ever used but I can program them for you if required.

All was bought from avishowtech store, part's all from digikey (cheaper for us canadians!)

All in all there is around 150-160 in boards and parts (not including my shipping costs into the equation!). This was orignally a planned OLP3 and SID combo but alas in my hands I see it never getting completed. I do have LED's as well I can included if  requested. They are also from the avishowtech store.

Looking for $100 plus shipping.

Hopefully somebody can put these to good use.

3349_IMG_1488_jpg13374ffb4743276e6fb00e6

hi...

i´m looking for a pic 18f4685 (it´s hard to find those pics in germany). @ralf: if you will buy mirv´s parts, we could share shipping costs if you do not need all 3 pic 18f4685. if you do not need all of the dout modules i would also take one of them.

best regards,

tim

hi...

i´m looking for a pic 18f4685 (it´s hard to find those pics in germany). @ralf: if you will buy mirv´s parts, we could share shipping costs if you do not need all 3 pic 18f4685. if you do not need all of the dout modules i would also take one of them.

best regards,

tim

I'm not sure if they ship to Germany but you can always request samples from the company who makes them.  They are pretty good with them.

Other then that Smash;s store wouldn't be a bad plan! 

Think this is already sold to another member, he managed to contact me first. Will confirm once I get payment, otherwise I'll get the shipping costs for you ralf.  

Went a lot faster then i figured it would!

Scott

well, thanks for your reply  ;) it was just a quick idea to ask ralf for that pic, since at smashtv´s shop the cost for shipping are something around 30$. therefor it´s express shipping.

mmh, i think i will order my pic and a dout at smash´s shop, so that i get one of that nice looking pcb´s in my box, too. but first i have to get familiar with this pic id header thing :) but 0000...00 as default should be working, right?

so after completely hijacking this thread, thanks and regards,

tim