How to get on wilba_mb_6582_builders_list?

Blixman

I added myself as I started to solder the passives to my MB6582 baseboard. It's been tempting me for a while but it's summer outside for once so things take time. Got the emergency number in case I feel like being into numerology. Is it perhaps an omen  ???

I just added text to the wiki:

This list started as the list of builders of the original bulk order of PCBs, when someone wanted a serial number like the x0xb0x. Since then, people who buy PCBs from SmashTV can add themselves if they want. It's entirely optional and superficial (but official because once you're on this list, you can't change your number and others can't take it).

• 1 year later...

Hi MB-6582 addicts, hi Wilba,

I would be honored to be on this prestigious list... My MB-6582 is now finished with the Waldorf knobs in place. And I would be flattered to appear on this list under my "circuitbender" name : "Alienized"

I'm learning how to use this sound spaceship and as I dive deeper into the user's manual I am more and more amazed ("Wow you can do THIS ? ? ? ! ! !)

Here is a little picture of my precious along with its new friends (Circuit-bent TR-626, Moog MF-105)...

MB-6582-Alienized.JPG

Edited by tupinamba