midi scratch controller

spozer

hi im new here and the reason i signed up really is because i need to have one of those scratch controllers that rasteri has developed. im looking to make the same scratch controller as rasteri i think thats his name anyways... im a bit stuck lol i really wanna build it i have access to almost everything i just need to get the midi core controller?? the circuit board thing.. as you can tell im not exactly an expert. but that said i really want to build this.. can anyone help me build it on here? and tell me where i can buy a midi core controller or circuit board thing cheers.... then ill obviously want some help to get the thing built and working. i have read all the stuff he has posted but i cant make head nor tail of it. basicaly i need help on getting the midi circuit board and which code to use and how. i have so many questions... help pls..?? cheers

Welcome aboard spozer! :flowers:

You'll want to start by reading this, this and this.

hi thanks... i have read through the links you gave some of it i had read before and some of it i had not but to be honest i need specifics pls could you tell me which parts i have to buy and from where so i can get it all together and get started cheers.

• 5 months later...

everything you need to know is either in the forums or on the ucapps.de site, first rule of thumb is that if you think you have read enough you probably haven't

nils gave you a link where to buy the parts from so try again. as for being specific you wont get more specific than the wiki or any related threads that you can search for in the forums.