How to change Ensembles?

pingosimon

I have a MB-6582 baseboard that I can edit with my computer, but I'd like to take it to a friend's house and show him a few patches.

I want to show some Super Poly Mode stuff, and some mono mode stuff (for arpeggiator patches).

How do I change ensembles without the control surface or a computer? I can change patches with my MIDI keyboard, but I haven't figured out how to change ensembles.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a MB-6582 baseboard that I can edit with my computer, but I'd like to take it to a friend's house and show him a few patches.

I want to show some Super Poly Mode stuff, and some mono mode stuff (for arpeggiator patches).

How do I change ensembles without the control surface or a computer? I can change patches with my MIDI keyboard, but I haven't figured out how to change ensembles.

Have you tried sending the first Control Change listed in the parameter chart? :wink:

http://svnmios.midibox.org/filedetails.php?repname=svn.mios&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fapps%2Fsynthesizers%2Fmidibox_sid_v2%2Fdoc%2Fmbsidv2_cc_chart.txt

Edited by Smithy