MBSeq 19" panels

julianf

I have two mbseq panels availible.

There are some pictures below -

gallery_5349_7_79519.jpg

gallery_5349_7_244371.jpg

gallery_5349_7_273171.jpg

gallery_5349_7_47442.jpg

The availible panels are the one with the orange infill and the one without infill.

The design has some minor changes to wilba's original. These are noted below -

The recesses on the rear of the panel are all milled to 2mm depth. The circular ones are cut large enough to fill with resin and then 'sit' a hexagonal threaded spacer in. I make the panels like this as i cant (easily) make threaded blinds here, and i do not think that such shallow threads are very strong anyhow. The recess is cut to give much more contact area than, for example, the surface-to-surface bonds that a lot of people initially had trouble with the mb6582 spec (indeed, the mb6582 panels i personally cut have corner holes to get arround this also)

The screen recess has a small change also in that it is cut 0.5mm deeper than Wilba's original specification. This meens that the cut is 2mm deep. Given that acrylic is often found in 2mm thick sections, this meens that a section can be hand cut (DIY) to fit in from the rear, without leaving a large 'step' on the front side. Basically the change allows the builder to use commonly availible material, cut by hand, and have all edges invisible without a large 'step' on the front of the panel, or a bit of acrylic sticking out on the rear side.

...anyway, i have two of the panels unacounted for @ GBP 100 each (inc EU tax, ex shipping / transaction charges)

As always with me, shipping is charged at cost, and packing is free. Payment can be by bank transfer in GBP or Euros (converted at HSBS's euro 'buy' rate) or by card (Google Checkout) Cards are surcharged at cost.

Thank you,

Julian

Edited by julianf

ok Julien, will do in the morning.

So, one remains.

Julian

PM Sent! I'll take the other plus some extra bits and bobs.

Monday the 8th of March:

I received my panel from the friendly postman this morning! So, I spent the evening glueing on standoffs and fixing the PCB to the panel. It was dead easy and looked the business. The craftsmanship of the cut panel was second to none.

Big thanks to Julian!

/J

Edited by olga42