MIDIbox community server

TK.

From now on the MIDIbox community has it's own server: http://www.midibox.org and in one week http://www.midibox.org

This site is hosted by levanzo.de for unbelievable 5 EUR/month and features:

• 300 MB
  • unlimited traffic!
  • CGI/PHP/MySQL

Currently it's used as file server for the MIDIbox gallery and the .mp3 files, the forum will be moved to this site in some days. Also a MIDIbox chat will be available --- and --- a MIDIbox portal which will be maintained by the users and not by myself. The server will be financed via donations.

More informations about this portal in some days from the MIDIbox team Poeloq/nILS/SmashTV

Best Regards, Thorsten.

P.S.: special thanks to Benni who directed us to this special offer!

The MidiboxPortal @midibox.org will - as Thorsten already said - be going online soon. If its going to be in a week I doubt, but you will be able to see first results then...

The Portal will consist of a news service, download service (for software, designs etc...), Surveys, Links, FAQs and Tutorials and diverse other articles.

The Portal will also feature this portal and will have infos on our IRC chat.

If anybody would like to help on the portal, contact me by PM. I will be in France on vacation until the 25 or 26. of august and then will be able to reply.

For more information you can also contact nILS by PM or join the chat room (irc.axpi.net #midibox).

Guest den_Juin

Like i said before, I'm offering my graphical skills to the midibox site/portal.

So if you need anything, or need examples of my work please contact me at joeyvandun_AT_hotmail_DOT_com

den_Juin: I'm offering my graphical skills to the midibox site/portal

Thanks for your offer! It appears we're graphically all set right now, since the layout and logos,... are all done already!  :D We'll contact you if we need any help later on though! Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As TK has now registered www.midibox.org , work is getting even faster on the Portal! The design (by nILS) is near complete and my scripts are in the final testing stage.

Now all we need is: links, reviews (hardware, components, suppliers, Software (music or electronics related) etc...), HowTos, FAQ (topical), Tutorials, your MB Pictures, stories etc...

If you have anything for us, send me an PM! I will send you my email adress then. Or visit the IRC Chat (irc.axpi.net #midibox)!