Easiest way to download a project source code

Since you haven't specified if you are working under Windows, MacOS or Linux, I give you the command which works under MacOS and Linux:

svn co svn://svnmios.midibox.org/mios

You could also upload code to the repository, but this requires SSH access (see programmers lounge - I gave you access to this hidden board)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

I am working under win XP (both for dev PC and internet access PC).

Is the command the same ? Where should I type it ?

I usually try to dedicate a PC to each task to prevent messing up one thing working while working on something else.

For that reason I also have a Creamware/SonicCore Scope SDK dedicated PC.

Besides, the Internet access PC is the familly one.

Thanks for the upload access but this would take some time before I would have something to upload.

Just starting MIOS32 programming now. I first have to setup my "dev PC/Mios32 board" couple.

The dev PC is a Win XP Asus EEEPC 900. I also intend to use it for installing the soundart Chameleon SDK.

The Mios32 board is almost finished.

For windows you could use Tortoise as a SVN client as described in the Wiki: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=windows_toolchain_svn

Note that this tutorial has been written for MIOS8, for MIOS32 it's similar (download svnmios.midibox.org/mios32), but the toolchain is different.

There are many detailed postings about the MIOS32 toolchain in the forum, but I'm too lazy to use the search function to give you the appr. links.

Best Regards, Thorsten.