PCB standoffs

Echopraxia

Hello everybody.

I was going to get some more parts for my ultra core and mbfm and was curious as to what types of PCB standoffs are recommended to mount the core boards to the bottom of a metal case? They can have different names sometimes so its hard to really know whats available. I am looking for some that are low profile more than others (if there is such a thing). Links would be appreciated :)

Regards,

Echo

I'm fond of the self adhesive ones..

Thanks for the replies guys. Altitude; What do you call them at mouser or digikey? I think your talking about the ones that look like a pyramid and they squeeze through the pcb holes and then snap the pcb into place? I like those.

Thanks for the replies guys. Altitude; What do you call them at mouser or digikey? I think your talking about the ones that look like a pyramid and they squeeze through the pcb holes and then snap the pcb into place? I like those.

I like these but no adhesive at digikey. I need some for very low profile case. Probably need 1/4" height. Adhesive would be nice if I can find them.

My link