Keyboard for MB-6582

Suicide Sushi

I've built my own midi-keyboard using an ATMega uC and two 74HC138N. You can get Fatar keyboards without electronics at Doepfer's webshop, which can be connected to my board. It works very well, it's velocity sensitive and you can even programm your own velocity curves. If you're able to burn avr-chips, I could send you some shematics and the sourcecode.

Alternatively you can get the matching electronics at Doepfers shop too, but the price is incredibly high (IMHO). The Keys are about 80€, the electronics are about the same price if you by them. Well, I'm not quite shure about the prices anymore, but it's something like that.

Bääääär

I've built my own midi-keyboard using an ATMega uC and two 74HC138N. You can get Fatar keyboards without electronics at Doepfer's webshop, which can be connected to my board. It works very well, it's velocity sensitive and you can even programm your own velocity curves. If you're able to burn avr-chips, I could send you some shematics and the sourcecode.

Alternatively you can get the matching electronics at Doepfers shop too, but the price is incredibly high (IMHO). The Keys are about 80€, the electronics are about the same price if you by them. Well, I'm not quite shure about the prices anymore, but it's something like that.

Bääääär

Hey Bääääär. Thanks! Ill check out Doepfer and contact you when i'm further in the build.

Unfortunately i'm not able to burn chips :/ So I will propably go with the complete Doepfer solution.

Suicide Sushi

I would like to build it into a bigger box with keys - Korg MS20 style. Has anyone build something similar?

You bet!

Alkex built a midibox sid keyboard that is so Korg MS-20 like, it even has patch cables for modulation!

To save you trying to find a 4 year old thread, here it is:

alkex1.jpg

alkex2.jpg