[S] 4 x AY8910, (2 x AY8912 - sold)

TheAncientOne

Digging through my parts cupboard to find an what I thought were a couple of AY8910's I found a few more, so they're up for sale. They are 'pulls' from working arcade machine boards, from a time when I used to repair them.

3 off AY8910 [1 of 4 SOLD]

SOLD [2 off AY8912]

£2.50 each, carriage from the UK at cost.

PS If anyone needs any odd old chips, drop me a line. I've found everything from AMD bit-slice processor parts to Zilog Z8's, (and Z80, and even a Z8000).

Edited by TheProf

Heya Prof, got any of these?

NE566

CEM3394

XR2206

XR4739

Thanks,

-Steve

I'll hvae a look. I know I can't help on the CEM's, though I do have about 12 CEM 3372's (data sheet). I only have enough XR2206's for my own use for the Thomas Henry XR VCO. I can let you have 1 or maybe 2 566's. The XR4739 is the same as the RC4739. It's a not-very-special dual low(ish) noise op amp. The only problem is the pinout. If you're using original boards then you need the original chip. If new I'd go for NE5534. Fairchild did a ua4739, which is an uncompensated version, and will need a couple of small caps adding.

A couple of tricks you probably alredy know are shown here substituting techniques. I tend to use a variant on the 'dead bug' style, on a 14 pin header and plug that in, allowing a change for the real thing if I get lucky.

I'll get back to you later when I've had a look.

Edited by TheProf