SELLING: Red Waldorf knobs

technobreath

**** SOLD ****

Hello,

After offering some of my red waldorf knobs to Flemming, we agreed that it was better if someone else could have them.

I have *15* Red / Black waldorf knobs I'm not gonna use in near future, so if any of you missed the last bulk order and want to build, say a MB6582, those 15 are all the knobs you need. I'm keeping 15 myself for my own mb6582, but the other 15 need to go to someone who can care for them and put them to good use, as there will be some time till I need them myself. Too bad to just let them dust down in the box.

The following criteria will be demanded of the buyer:

1. You have to have at least 1 year of experience / activity in this forum

2. You have to be 18 or older

3. You will need to provide evidence for completed waldorf usage course

4. You will have to send me a picture of yourself posing with the knobs when you get them

5. You will have to provide evidence that you like Waldorf Salad.

Naaah! I'm just kidding :D

If you want the 15 knobs (I would prefer to sell them together) Gimme a PM and I'll try to answer you as quickly as I can. Also post an answer to this post that you want them, so that I know who got to me first ;).

The price will be € 1.30 each, that is about the price I paid for them incl. shipping costs - no I haven't done the exact calculations, but I believe it's a fair price :). That is a total of: €19.50 + shipping / handling of your choice.

Payment is done via Paypal only.

If nobody want the whole set, I will keep them myself. I'm selling them for the better of this community - no need for me to keep the stuff some of you can put to good use just because I want them myself once in the future ;)

TBreath

Edited by technobreath