Does anybody sell SID 8580?

albpower2seq4sid

[x] Attention to detail is a virtue.

[x] 8085 is not a SID.

[x] SIDs do not go on core modules.

:whistle:

Ok, sorry, i didn't write it correctly, I meant SID 8580 for the MB6582 Base Board. I ask about this issue because in my country i only got C64 bread case ( brown color ) with the SID 6581.

I appreciate your remark

Best Regards

Albpower2seq4sid

Hi Kristal=

the first link has shipping to my country for 3,45 E, the last (6582) is very interesting but i don't know if he could send the chips to my country, I have to ask him

Thanks, very helpful

De nada ;)

I did business with kaligula76 before, he can be trusted and has probably several 8580 in stock but not listed. Send him a mail, he might put you an 8580 auction up if you are keen on the 8580 ones. But go for insured shipping - it's a long distance and postal people are sometimes underpaid or just tired and your shipment will be lost. It's only 5,50 EUR to Argentina via Deutsche Post

Edited by kristal=

De nada ;)

I did business with kaligula76 before, he can be trusted and has probably several 8580 in stock but not listed. Send him a mail, he might put you an 8580 auction up if you are keen on the 8580 ones. But go for insured shipping - it's a long distance and postal people are sometimes underpaid or just tired and your shipment will be lost. It's only 5,50 EUR to Argentina via Deutsche Post

Ok!! spanish!! :D

Yes, it's safety insured shipping. In the past i had some truble with some shipments, so it's better that way for 2 or 3 EUR more