Heidenreich Rear Panel for SEQ V4

orange_hand

Hi,

today I unpacked my Heidenreich Case and I realized that the published front panels that I found on ucapps would not fit into this case. Therefore I would like to ask as well for the Schaeffer Front panel file that fits into the Heidenreich Case.

Thanks

orange

Edited by orange_hand

It isn't required to stick the frontpanel into the case the same way, as it sits flat at the top of the case.

I remember that somebody wanted to try out a modified version, but I can't find the appr. posting and I don't know the result.

Such a change could lead to the danger, that it will be more difficult to close the box if you are not able to lift the frontpanel anymore - but I could also be wrong.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

No, it's held by a rail which is between the frontpanel and the PCB

Difficult to describe for me, but I hope that this picture tells you more than 100 words:

gallery_3436_65_91965.jpg

The frontpanel can be lifted by ca. 1..2 mm if you turn the case upside-down, but it can't be removed (and doesn't fall out) without opening the case because the PCB touches the rail.

Best Regards, Thorsten.