Seq V4 pcb + case + partskit

electrodancer

yes this is horrible.....still going like this.....:frantics: (in my head).........but its worth the efford

anyway........after playing with it,....... ive come to a turningpoint

-i see that a lot of people (mabe even me) are forgetting what its all about....

filling the rainy days with soldering...and just have fun making music......:thumbsup:

- there is no use for a pcb that is already, in our beloved shop

- it was never the intention to make a big order.

i only wanted to see if people would be interested...if this sould be the case and if it would turn out big.....

i was kinda hoping the pcb designed by me would become available in the shop, and contribute in that way !!!.......

there was never the intention to do a big sell myself because of the following reason:

I have a handycap i simply canot do this myself, im also 80 to 100% unfit for work because of this.

so now everybody knows my story......, its not great

-Beeing involved with building and repairing electronics mostly for my own use for many many years now.

-i also did some pcb's + parts kit runs (for other projects) and also did some builds for other people (TMK filter/MS-20 filter)

-i know profits on all electronics projects are not very high....

so for short: I danm wel know there is not much profit in this....

people of accusing me for trying to make a big profit on this should also know better......than just try to teach me a lesson.....it has been explained to them before by other people

10 or 15 years ago....you could make a ton of money in electronics.....but those days are long gone.

i have applied for a job at this small electronics company (while i was there he told me he was looking for somebody to help him with production) ....ill start a parttime job there soon , (its for minimum wage...but you have to start somewhere...being disabled for most jobs

i have to grab every chance ill get with both hands)