So good!

Blatboy

I just needed to come online very quickly and reiterate how f*cking good this MB-6582 sounds. :thumbsup:

It's been such a joy to listen to. I'm putting it on a second episode of this cartoon I'm working on (a second episode with an outer space theme) and I'm having problems getting work done because I get so distracted whenever I start playing it. It sounds so damn good I just want to play it and make sounds... not do "work!" The presets are incredible and I've been able to program some fun stuff for the show and my other little project that I now have no time for because of this show.

One day I'll be able to come up for air, write more and post pictures and sounds.

This thing is so covered in awesome-sauce I might drown in it. :afro:

This sounds very promising. I'm waiting to receive all parts for the MB-6582 project. Most of it is already here. I also got an answer from Wilba about the sammichSID. I'll take one just in case I run into time consuming difficulties with the MB-6582. :)