klausnich

Fatar TP/100 73 Key

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

in theory it should be possible with MIDIbox KB: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_kb.html

But in order to confirm this, I would have to see the schematic. Do you have access to the file? (It seems to be password protected)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

It's the same connector-system than on the TP40W. There is no schematic available. I have the password to access the fatar-files on their page, but there are just the schematics of the TP40.

I found a picture of an opened Studiologic Numa Nano. You can see, that there is a little pcb, that adapts those foil-cables to normal ribbon-cables.

now I'm curious how these are adapted, the Nord electro has this too, but on the SL acuna they're just connected to the MB

Edited by klausnich

Really? Good to know. How come, that you know, that the electro has this adapter too? Maybe you can take a photo of it so we can re-create the PCB?

FYI

I just ordered the electronics for an Acuna, which should fit my connections on my keyboard. I hope it will be less than 200€.

I will get back with detailed informations next year ;)

In the meanwhile I have the pinout of the TP/100 and built an adaptor. I put them into production and will get the results in ca. 10 days.

Edited by FantomXR