Wanted Waldorf knobs

Jay6791

Hello,

I would need knobs for the original yellow Waldorf Q keyboard. At least 4 but could buy up to the whole set of 59. Of the models in the last Waldorf bulk order I would prefer:

Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz soft-weiß (opaque white)

Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz soft-transparent klar (transparent clear)

Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz soft-transparent blau (transparent blue)

But I am interested in any knobs that would fit the Q.

I am located in Helsinki, Finland

Edited by Jay6791

Hi kristal=,

Thanks for the reply, this is probably a very silly question but I'm new here so please forgive my asking—

How do I edit the wish list on the page you linked? I cannot seem to log into the page or create a new account and attempting to edit I get this message-

"This page is read only. You can view the source, but not change it. Ask your administrator if you think this is wrong"

I expect I missed something simple, please could you or someone who has a moment to help a noob help meh?

Thx,

SF

There is a separate registration to the MIDIBox Wiki as it resides on another server. It has been closed since spambots were wrecking it. New users should either contact the admins like SmashTV, or maybe you could just tell kristal= what you want in a PM.