No Response from LPC17 core - Mios-studio- crashes my app

Phatline

my core is working with a code on it... my code/application crashes when mios studio is opend, or mios-studio scan the usb devices, or mios-studio is looking out for a CORE.... as soon MiosStudio sends out something, mios crashes (LCD is blank, application-function are gone) - no chance.

is there a way to load code on my core without mios-studio sending some things that crashes my program? i dont want to open, unmount, unconnect, start the windows pc (LPXEXPRESO) destroing cables by moving... i dont want to "bootload" the device... everytime i program crap (what is often in this phase)

is there a program for Linux that can upload the hexfile without asking the core differnt things bevore?

Edited by Phatline

Just enable Boot Hold mode and upload the fixed application under save conditions with MIOS Studio (under Linux or whatever OS you like)

See also in this picture. However, the Primer contains an integrated debug interface which makes it easy to recover the MIOS32 installation w/o this measure.

• MBHP_CORE_LPC17: stuff jumper J27 (BL Hold) to select the bootloader hold mode, thereafter power-cycle the core.
  • MBHP_CORE_STM32F4 and STM32F4DISCOVERY: press and hold the blue "User" button, trigger the black "Reset" button shortly. This will restart the core and enforce bootloader mode as long as the blue "User" button is pressed.
  • Best Regards, Thorsten.