Midi Clock "thru" a application - Priority?

Phatline

Situation:

100BPM Midiclock on CH10 over UART-IN-Port to LPC17 Core - from there i route the Clock to the UART-OUT-Ports 

in additon to that Midiclock i send a lot of notes (polyphone, drumroll > 2x8Notes 32th trigger) on two differnt channels (8Notes 32th retrigger per channel)

The Clock routing i do this way:

void APP_MIDI_NotifyPackage(mios32_midi_port_t port, mios32_midi_package_t midi_package){
MIOS32_MIDI_SendPackage(UART0,  midi_package);  
MIOS32_MIDI_SendPackage(UART1,  midi_package);}

below this code is then my application... inclusive the poly drumroll

when my Application send out a lot of Midinotes (Poly-Note-Roll) the BPM dedection on My Synthesizer now slow down about -6BPM

so a few ticks are not going out, or to late?

is there a way to give a task more priority (Task=midiclock)?

or is it better to take a incoming "Start" (0xFA), and start with that 24ppqn Tick (0xF8) with a User (UI) definied BPM rate that is static, and send that out UARTs, until "Stop" (0xFC)  come thru the UART-Ins that stop the tick.

what is a intresting alternative, by that way i could double or half the BPM, to have more flexibility on Synths like slower LFOs or Arpegs.

Here is my Testsetup (yes it is a part of the "Tama Techstar" or "tekkstar" midibox...)

Edited by Phatline