dreamer

[WTB] MB6582 Non-soldered base pcb board

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

Maybe someone still has a non used / non soldered mb-6582 base PCB board. I'm very interested in buying it.

Grtz

I spend around 3 years looking at midibox cartel store for this boards, suddenly last nov-dec they appear available I was about to get seq parts but postpone that and get the boards, they sol out I guess same day, is a lucky hit you need to do on this, keep looking and good luck

I'd like a CS board, maybe we can split a pair if they ever come available again....

I'd be interested to buy a full set (Base and CS board). 

Apparently holding out for a few months until I'd be able to actually build it has backfired...

Edited by 9point6

Hi guys,

dreamer and arumblack - splitting a set would work and I will do what I can to make this happen.  Check your private messages.

Macotronic - I have never left the 6582 boards out of stock for more than a quarter, and I have never had a run of those boards sell in less than 2 months.  4-6 months to sell a batch is typical for a few years now.  Contact me and mention this thread if you want me to set one aside for you on the next batch.

9point6 - Contact me and mention this thread if you want me to set one aside for you on the next batch.

Basically the 6582 sets are low demand vs. parking a lot of rent money on the shelf for a while.  :)

No reason to think that sold out means no more.  I don't do artificial scarcity.  I also do not want to crank the price up to the point that it justifies keeping enough around for the demand spikes - these have a 6 week turnaround time to get this quality level at this price.

Best regards

Tim

No worries and the quality is amazing! I've been Midiboxing since about 1999 and I am always impressed with how far things have come! It's never been easier to build a midibox. MAD PROPS to all Involved!

Fantastic news. I don't mind splitting a set.:grin:

Is there any update on when more MB6582 PCBs will be available?

On 6/23/2016 at 4:06 PM, Triffki said:

Is there any update on when more MB6582 PCBs will be available?

+1

(Wtb full set..base and cs)