New Portal

smashtv

Well done, Smash! :-)

Now the users are able to publish and maintain their own content, this is a big step into the direction of a "self-governing" community.

I noticed the same problem like PayC, the link to the new portal site via http://www.midibox.org doesn't work, it leads to the old portal instead.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Awesome! time to upload!

Hehe cool!   ;D

Be sure to check out the encyclopedia (I added a few hundred definitions today).  

I really could use some help with the web links area, so if you want to add a link, but don't see a good category for it, just select "I don't see a good category for my link....." and I will create a category for it as I approve the link.

Also I created a few forums there for use for anything -not- midibox, like the ADAT projects that Pilo, me, and others are working on.  Remember that all discussion related to midibox stays here, but this forum isnt really the place for a discussion on a Green Pre for a DIY ADC.

Oh yeah suggestions for the user surveys are needed also, it will be a great easy way to ask the opinion of all midiboxers.

Thanks for all the positive comments, and I agree that the layout is a bit busy.  ;) (I'm sure I will add and remove some modules as needed, but easy navigation is the goal)

All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated, if you see something that should be there but is not, add it if you have the time or just email me about it if you don't.

Have fun!

SmashTV

I really could use some help with the web links area, so if you want to add a link, but don't see a good category for it, just select "I don't see a good category for my link....." and I will create a category for it as I approve the link.

All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated, if you see something that should be there but is not, add it if you have the time or just email me about it if you don't.

Have fun!

SmashTV

Links: Three from my side ;D (two standard ones I think)

Suggestions: Is the security number really neccesary? I know you don´t log in to often, but anyhow.

And: After login the browser shouldn´t go to the "Your Account" page. It should just stay at the actual page and reload it.

Great!  Greetz!