Midibox enclosure fabrication

Rigo

Hi there guys am starting an electronic enclosure manufacture business, I offer custom made electronic metal enclosures and rack enclosures as well, one color screen printing over a  dull crome finish. (Powder coating comming soon) :). I accept CAD drawings, or any dimensional sketch.

VERY INTERESTED!

I'm looking for a 19" 4U, sloping desktop case. my design is in Schaefer FPD, completely finished. Is that sufficient for the holes? I also like the screening option, but what is a dull-chrome finish? Matted chrome? Brushed aluminium? I'd like black text on brushed aluminium, if that's possible.

Prices would be nice indeed!

Sweet!  I hope you're in the US.  I should have 2 designs to make.  I think I'll use illustrator and think it exports as some CAD or similar.  I was hoping to find someone that catered to this.

Well guys , if you have a CAD Drawing, any dimensional drawing, or anything that I can quote on plese feel free to send it as an attachement  to cronos_2000@hotmial.com plese provide any special info about the enclosure and specify units by " or by mm. thank you