Custom made electronic enclosures for sale

Rigo

Hi there guys am starting an electronic enclosure manufacture business, I offer custom made electronic metal enclosures and rack enclosures as well, one color screen printing over a  dull crome finish. (Powder coating comming soon) .If you have a CAD Drawing, any dimensional drawing, or anything that I can quote on please feel free to send it as an attachement  to cronos_2000@hotmial.com plese provide any special info about the enclosure and specify units by " or by mm. thank you.

I am locted at El Paso, Texas  USA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jimminy

Rigo,  

I'm going to send you an autocad file for a bid when I get my panel design finallized.  Before then I have a few questions about your service:

1.  Are there certain dimesions that will make it easier for you to make, and cheaper for me to buy?  For example, I could design an 11.75" wide panel, that might make you cut a 12" stock piece down, when I wouldn't mind it being 12", saving you a cut and some time.

2.  The design I have right now is 17.25" wide by 6" tall, with a 90 deg. bend at the top (I'm assuming you have a break to make bends, if not let me know) and 4" for the back panel opposite the bend.  So I guess it would be made from a 17.25" wide x 10" tall piece of plate steel (or aluminum?) and then bent after the cuts.

Are you cutting with waterjet, laser, or conventional milling? Can you do etching as well as cutting?  If so I'll have you do this with my graphics on black anodized aluminum with etched graphics.  I'm getting ahead of myself now. :)

If you just want me to send a file that we can talk about, let me know that too.

Best,

Jimminy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

welll after all this time I only did  just one box (actually for me), no one requested service nor send any sketch, drawing, file, etc,. to quote on. it just took so long to get an order, that i just simply shout the whole thing down, I sold the Milling machine, and as far as the silk screen and powder coating I still have the contacts, they are still doing some short run stuff for me. but i still have means of doing boxes, am at el paso texas and the silk screen and powder coat takes place  in Juarez, Mexico. shoortly I will present some pictures of what am about to finish (midibox64) nothing fancy but good enough to use it as a front pannel (out of ionized aluminum).

Hi Rigo,

I am still interested, if you can make a frontpanel that equals the quality of Schaeffer, but at a lower price (including shipping), I'll probably let you do my panel. I just started midiboxing again recently, hence the reason you never got any design from me. Right now I am prototyping an enclosure in wood (triplex), if the dimensions suit me I will send you the measurements and some pics so you can give me a quote on the whole box in Alu with silkscreen. (Frontpanel Art for silkscreening is not even close to the design stage, so you'll have to do a general quote on that, sorry).

I'll post the blueprints and the pics of my wooden box on the forum too, might there be people interested (it's a 19" 5U Tabletop model, with sloping frontpanel). I think it's quite nice  8)