@theML303crew

Phattline

I know one of the guys are member of ucapps-they saled the last pics of this project (there was a topic some time ago)

...The question: what is the status (V5), where i can get a eagle, targed, word, bmp, jpg, pdf, file for the pcb boards?

Can I burn the PIC 18f425 with jdm programmer

and can i take a bigger lcd 2x40 or 2 * 2x40

Thankx for answers

Unless I've missed something, you're dialog is really hard to understand.

Slow down a bit, and if you meant PIC18f452 (not 425) then yes, a modified JDM will program it. Use the forum search feature to find lots of information on this. (It is a bit tricky to get it to work, depending on your motherboard/JDM configuration.)

V5?

what project exactly are you talking about? Have you looked at www.ucapps.de for your answers. Is that you Phattline, or someone else using your account?

good luck, I hope that didn't sound too patronising, from Steve

Well,

I try to "decrypt" Phattline's message: He is looking for someone from http://www.acidcode.de/ - ML303,  TB-303 clone people. (I am NOT, but anyway)

---

As it reads in the homepage - ML303 project is discontinued, no PCB's are available. And as far as I know, PCB layouts or schematics are NOT made available for the public.

So, even as this project uses MIOS bootstrap for firmware downloads, and firmware updates are available, those are not useful without boards.

Bye, Moebius

• 2 weeks later...