Needed proper crystal (could somebody send it to me?)

Sasha

I`ve been trying to make midibox for a long time. Here in Serbia nobody knows what kind of crystals they are selling. They even don`t know there are two types of it. Also I can`t order online because, again, this is Serbia. Don`t ask me to explain. It is just like that. Belive me, I tried.

So, I`m asking a favour. Could somebody buy me a proper 10MHz paralel cut crystal and send it to me?

Before that I will send you  money fizically in envelope, or maybe I could try to put money on your bank account. There is Raifeisen banks here it should work I guess... F*****g Serbia

Thanks in advance.

Hey sasa_djuric,

I could send you some of them (at the moment I have 4 lying around here). These are the crystals from Reichelt which Thorsten uses. And I've also done some Boxes whith them. They work.

If you want 2 or 3 of them, please write me a PM. (One I'll need the next days for my new MIDIMon ;D)

Raphael

PS: I won't have any internet access till monday evening. So don't wait for an answer  during the weekend...

Bugger.

Hmmmm, not sure I understand the word :P

So you can get the rest of the parts you need for your midibox?

Let me see... I can buy other parts here, but for your information shitty slider 60mm completly of plastic cost 2 Euros here, you cannot buy  any encoders, nice buttons, so it`s realy problm. Especially because of that problems with shipping

No Roga, I never heard of them. I find out guys who are reselling RS, and Monacor stuff.

I am glad about these monsaelectronic cause I found some very cool and inexpensive things on Farnel`s website. Great man!  ...you know the situation here...

PS. I received crystals from Raphael yesterday, so we`ll  se what will happend now