Bended MIDIbox SID engine

TK.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Thorsten, newbie here. I have a couple of questions that regard this bending thread.

I plan on building a module for my modular with a panel space 8.5" by 7". I plan on using using an interface similar to Jurbo`s Midibox Sidbox( nice one mate).

I am interested in having analog outs for the envelopes, the lfo`s and a few cc`s. Is this possible and how would I go about doing this?

I would like to build 2 Sid`s in this module, one sid and the tb303. is this firmware available yet?

I would like to know if you could add insert points pre filter and/or output VCA so I could use the other filters in my modular? Also the reason to use the envelope out of the Sid to control the external filters and processors.

I would like to extend my appreciation and gratitude for this community and your dedication to a wonderful project. Kudos.

Many thanks in advance for your time reponses.

Regards,

Ringmod45

Hi,

the latest unofficial release can be found here: http://www.ucapps.de/mios/midibox_sid_v1_7_303beta10.zip

Informations about the CV output routing can be found in CHANGELOG.txt, informations about future extensions are spreaded over several threads. In general this information about MBSID V2 (and the reason why I'm not able to begin with the next step) could be interesting to know http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=5561.msg34212#msg34212

Best Regards, Thorsten.

WOW.  I've been reading this board and just came across this last week... Why did it take me so long to find it??!  Perhaps because I never would possibly have ever guessed in a million years the a c64 could sound so much like a freekin 303!!  Even the parts that sound different sound GOOD-different, overall I'm floored and between this and prophet64 I'm about to go on a ebay commodore64 buying spree!!  WAAAAAY too cool.  I've got and x0xb0x to build but as soon as thats done count me in on the beta-testing.  I've already got the cem3372's even.  And the xPander schematics to work a multimode filter out of!