MidiBox LC with no motor faders

lukas412

Hello,

I have read that you can build the MB LC, substituting the motorfaders for encoders. I cant seem to find any details on this though. Could someone tell me what I need to do to make this work? Do I need any other modules? Does it require code modifications?

Thanks,

Luke

Sorry, seems that I mixed your request with another one.

Fader substitution is not supported by the official MBLC release, only by the beta release of the C based version.

A lot of changes are required, all of them can be selected at once with the MBSEQ_HARDWARE_OPTION

There is no sufficient documentation available, since I find this feature useless. For volume control you definitely want to use faders (regardless if with motors or not). If you don't use faders, then just push on the "flip" button, and the VPots will control the function of the faders (and vice versa).

More details can also be found in this article http://69.56.171.55/~midibox/forum/index.php?topic=5283.0 (use babelfish.altavista.com for translation).

Best Regards, Thorsten.