Power For 2 Cores

VilladonEnt

No, this is only a 6V supply, you'll need 9V.

412-109063 (9V/600mA) will do it if your backlight doesn't consume too much (take a look at the datasheet).

412-109104 (9V/1A) will do it for shure.

Errrr, I don´t know, but 500 mA are really ok for one LCD with backlight I think...  :-[

I mean, the max backlight´s are using is normally 300 mA (really veryveryvery bright) - normally you land between 100 and 200 mA for a "normal" lighting. The rest of your stuff (Cores, DIN, AIN etc) won´t use more than about 50 to 100 mA (max!), so 9 Volt, 500 mA power supply is ok, I think (I used more than one 500 mA supply here for the MB stuff I built - worked out well up to now).

If you won´t use LEDs (which consume a bit more) you should be just fine with your power supply.

*Please correct me if I´m wrong*  ???

Hi,

Here is the Datasheets  for the Adapter and the LCD I've already purchased.

Adapter : http://www.mouser.com/catalog/specsheets/164155.pdf

LCD : http://www.crystalfontz.com/products/2002a-color/CFAH2002ATMCJP.pdf

Hope I can still use this adapter  ???

I might add leds ,  I'm not sure yet.

Thanks all,

Jason

Thanks!  ;D

I built the first core already,  But before i build the 2nd core is there any modifications that will have to be done,

or will i have to leave out parts on the 2nd core?  I remember reading another thread where someone had to desolder some

parts (Regulator? maybe - not sure) but that was a SID or a FM midibox setup not a MB64.

Thanks guys

Jason.

I built the first core already,  But before i build the 2nd core is there any modifications that will have to be done,

or will i have to leave out parts on the 2nd core?   I remember reading another thread where someone had to desolder some

parts (Regulator? maybe - not sure) but that was a SID or a FM midibox setup not a MB64.

No modifications needed. Just connect both cores J1 to the power supply.

(The modifications you mentioned are necessary for a Multi-SID with optimized C64 supply.)

Raphael