the becoming of a midbox chaos.

Wisefire

i will be trying to recreate a midicontroller along the lines of a korg kaoss pad.

i have received some ribbon controllers and an x/y pad some time ago, and ive been wanting to do

something with it..

this would mean i would have program the specific application myself.. im not a master programmer so i will be needing some help..

pictures will soon follow as usual..

obviously everybody can join in.. building the same controller in my footsteps.. its all good..

ive been thinking..

first of all the xy pad needs to be thought out... how to get the xy data out of the pad.. ill be looking into that.. but i first have to find a non destructive way to get the xy pad connected..

i also have another idea.. remember the stylophone.. i sure dont.. but i know it it has been used by some cewl musician people..

stylophone.gif

so why not incorporate that into my midibox chaos.. 2 different methods of achieving this are..

1. each contact point a different input in a din module.. or

2. each contact point has got a different resistance.. and put that into a ain module..

and ofcourse program the core to understand it all..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...