about the analog 6th LFO waveform

vix

yop, i have finished my Double Sid and before i got to close the case, i'd like to understand how to use the "famous" 6 analog inputs on J5 Core for the 6th LFO waveform.

As there is 10 pin on J5, how should i connect pots ? and which pots ? 10K ? i'm really don't sure about this feature

i know i have to set ENABLE_AIN_LFO_WAVEFORM to 1, but that's all ! ::)

please could you explain to me how to use this feature ?

You can use any voltage source, not only pots, but also analog sensors (e.g. light or heat sensors)... and pots of course. If pots are used, just connect the outer pins to J5:Vd (+5V) and J5:Vs (Ground), and the middle pins to J5:A0...J5:A5

Best Regards, Thorsten.

ccooooolll

thxs TK

but what is the maximum voltage allowed ? Can i plug any CV or gate signal (from another synth for ex) ?

As there is 8 pin on J5 (i don't count ground and +5v), and as i can only plug 6 inputs :

ENABLE_AIN_LFO_WAVEFORM: allows you to use 6 analog inputs at J5 of the core module as 6th waveform of the LFOs

, what pin should i use ?

if u have any schematic ...  ::)

ok, got it.

i didn't see the pins on the schematic ::)

but my question is still available : can i plug any cv/gate signal here (more than 5v) ?

No, nope! ;)

See midibox extensions page: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_ext.html and especially http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_ext/lfo/lfo_schematic.pdf for PIC input protection scheme for overvoltages. (U might not want to use biasing (resistors), but those diodes)

Moebius