4 SID 6581 LOT on ebay

Slorrin

Can you identify Yourself from this topic: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=3650.0

Or is there some NEED to post this to multiple places? Are Midibox forum members who need SIDs too stupid to search the eBay by themselves? Or have you been diagnosed with ADHD - because then I could understand!

Moebius, bitchin' again

Can you identify Yourself from this topic: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=3650.0

Or is there some NEED to post this to multiple places? Are Midibox forum members who need SIDs too stupid to search the eBay by themselves? Or have you been diagnosed with ADHD - because then I could understand!

Moebius, bitchin' again

You are my friend.

Moebius, bitchin' again

I also have been diagnosed with ADHD, though.

twice, once as a child, again as a university student (in order to qualify for their ADHD medical benefits plan.  which was just sitting in a room listening to people tell me how i could studybetter)

Don't mind me, just sweeping up......  ;)

Please don't get the wrong idea here, I'm not picking on ya or following you around, just trying to keep things neat and tidy.

Back to the kit mill.....

Smash

I just don't want people to blame me for you not working on kits... ignore me.. i write no more!

I just don't want people to blame me for you not working on kits... ignore me.. i write no more!

Oh no no no!  I'm on my smoke break.... Damn boss (me) is a slave driver!

I don't want you to stop posting......Let people get annoyed or whatever....we'll move things around as needed.  If they get tweeked about a crosspost etc. just let me know and I'll fix it up.

Best

Smash

Hi - ADHD was just a shot in the dark.

I also have been diagnosed with ADHD, though.

twice, once as a child, again as a university student (in order to qualify for their ADHD medical benefits plan.  which was just sitting in a room listening to people tell me how i could studybetter)

I'm glad You didn't take it badly and were brave enough to tell us. Basicly, we are doing the same in the forum - trying to get people study better in the same time as we try to keep forum nice and comfortable place.

This includes trying to calm down over entrusiastic forum members and trying to keep stuff in the scope of the Midibox (with certain exceptions which are clearly in connection to Midibox).

Moebius (with all this undiagnosed stuff ;))

The last time that guy sold 4x 6581s, the winning bid was $49.

Now the minimum bid is $100.

Personally, I would stay clear of '82 and '83 SIDs, as I have had the worst luck with them.

100$??? What prices lately... As soon as my SID module is finished I'll test all of my remaining SID chips, and what I don't need (including spares) I will put up for auction. I'm going to be rich!  ;D

I bought my chip from him, I think it's my fault his prices are higher actually.  He was selling 4 for 80 (iirc) and I told him I'd buy one for $25 (I had been looking all over for ~2 months with no luck), ever since then his price has been higher.

:-X