PCBs premade pdfs

carsten_the_dane

Hi

I have searched hi and low for this. I am sure i have seen it somewhere around here month ago.

Somewhere there must be PDFs of all the PCB modules available for download, so that i wont have to use eagle or anything.

I have tried going from the eagle .brd file to pdf myself, but it keeps looking strange.

I have been explained in details how to use eagle, but apparently i must pretty thick  :-\

Can anyone point me to printable PDFs (or other format) just right for printing?

Carsten

Once again Thanks.

I was thinking, since in time i am planning to build both the the sequencer and the FM synth too, i might as well make the PCBs needed for them when i am allready going to make the once for the SID.

So if any one has the following PCBs as PDF, they would be much appreciated:

MBHP_OPL3

mbseq_din_v2

mbseq_dout_v2

mbseq_din_vintage

mbseq_dout_vintage

I havent really been checking out the seq and fm projects,and im sure it will take me a long time to create the SID. But i believe the above mentioned PCB are the only once needed for those projects apart from what i allready have links to in this post.

/Carsten

PS: if anyone would like to talk me out of creating the PCBs for the other projects at this moment in time, please tell me so. Personally i cant really see why i shouldnt just create them now, while allready working with PCBs, and put them away for some time - but there might be some reason that i dont know of. Thanks.